Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 3

Well, I survived the first two days of my water fast pretty easily.  I expected it to be worse.  I have been hungry off and on, but nothing terrible and I even went on a walk yesterday evening which was lovely.  I have noticed a thick white coating on  my tongue, which I expected based on everything I have read so far.  At some point, apparently, it will clear up and I will have a fresh mouth again!  I decided to have a colonic this morning and I can't help but feel "clean" now.  There really is nothing like a clean house!  My body is my temple and I am determined to take better care of it.

I am most surprised by how mellow I feel, despite some rather stressful events going on in my regular life.  I can't say that I have come to any life-changing revelations, but then this is only day 3.  God is good.  I will place my trust in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment